2c2ts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rp forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mnkynish77
Admin
mnkynish77

Female
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Our Rules Empty
PostSubject: Our Rules   Our Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Okay this is not to be mean to anyone but i think its all agreed that we need a basic set of rules so here goes

1) No sexual rps. A) we don't all need to read them if u choose to do it and B) we'll be kicked off here.
~Also Donating cant get to sexual please, same reason
as we've figured out the way people think can affect their views on what is sexual and what is not. If there are any qualms post them up in chat and between me and the three moderators we will make a ruling. If it is a really vague sexual reference which needs to be changed we will forgo the punishment, for the simple fact that everyone is different. obviously ignoring this rule however is out of the question. sex talk does come up sometimes in our rps, not sex.
The option that we have decided will be acceptable is for parties to agree to a scene skip (S.S) Which allows what happens between the two to be assumed to be sexual but left out of the actual context of the roleplay

2) When wanting to talk as yourself make sure to use double brackets. ((Like this)) this makes it easy to distinguish Smile

3) No long (( )) conversations about something not related to the scene or role playing in general in the role play area, short ones are fine, but that's why we have an area for random stuff Smile

4) if you mess something up, edit asap. A.k.a re read your posts after you post them, if you notice a mistake fix it!

5) keep swearing to a minimum. Ive put in filters but no risks kay guys?

6) keep in order, unless something comes up and your posting out. be sure to warn everyone before you post if you decide to post out out of turn.

7) pay attention to detail, if you miss something and you notice it or are told, fix it

IM GONNA BE REALLY STRICT ON THE NEXT TWO

8 ) Okay this is a big one. NO PLAYING GOD!!!! Some of us have seen that happen with severe consequences. fights do happen, but if someone can defend against your character you do not need to suddenly be stronger. (exception: If a character is coming into power (vampires) then it is allowed. But choose that power wisely it can only happen once) Penalty for doing this is a week ban. Sorry but it really pisses me off, and most know why. this also means that you cant give other characters power they don't have. unless somehow a triumvirate is formed but only half of us know what that is so i highly doubt it.

9) NO KILLING CHARACTERS OFF!!! if you don't want to use them then don't. Beat another character to the edge of life, but do not kill them. I don't want to see any deaths in here

10)ask before joining an active r.p

11)shortcuts are allowed but we'd rather you didn't use them. keep it easy to understand

12)you character sketch has to be posted before you r.p with that character. It makes it easier for everyone on the site if they cant remember a detail

ALSO i want to mention that i have 3 moderators helping me in here. I as well as the three of them will be enforcing what we call the three strike rule. first offense, warning. second offense another warning and a weeks ban, your name will be going on the wall of shame at this offense. third offense and your outta here. everyone is here to have fun lets keep it that way

i am hoping, by the way, that i never have to create that wall of shame

As well, the moderators and me, the admin are not exempt from these punishments. By a vote of the three moderators if i mess up they get to give me the same rules, and i will relinquish my admin status to another person. if it comes to a third strike, or temporarily if i get the second.
i will also be enforcing the rules with the moderators.

we play fair here guys we are all equals as people.

As well as please respect other people (players and Characters) and any preferences they may have such as religious views, sexuality etc. Also if they ask you not to do something RESPECT Those wishes.

Have fun! if your bored, start an RP Someone is bound to join. I AM BAD FOR THAT ... the joining part lol i have like 100 on the go Razz Im exagerating. But you get it. HAVE FUN WITH THIS! THATS WHAT ITS MEANT FOR

Thanks guys

Much luvz!
Very Happy

Last edited by mnkynish77 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : added more rules)
Back to top Go down
http://2c2ts.omgforum.net

Our Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2c2ts :: Rules and Regs :: Rules-
Jump to: