2c2ts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rp forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our secret lives... ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mnkynish77
Admin
mnkynish77

Female
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Our secret lives... ;) Empty
PostSubject: Our secret lives... ;)   Our secret lives... ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

So what we are about. lets see

We are a group of friends who have gotten together and created a world of fantasy characters among modern society. We create and act out our world through role playing. the characters in our world can be anything, although we strongly advise against demons and if you would like to create a demon pm me for some rules on that particular subset please. If you are having trouble thinking of a kind of character here is a list of what can be used:
Vampires
Were animals (you can be a were-anything:) )
fairies
angels
mortals (if you really want to...)
nymphs
centaurs
giants
elves
dwarves
ogres
witches/wizards
trolls
pixies
(side note-you can also have dark or light sided characters. For example a regular angel or a fallen angel)
Remember its a modern world, so you need to find a way for your character to be able to fit into a modern world. Not always easy.

Also, you can have a pet anything. maybe a unicorn if you'd like. You just cant make other characters your pets.

This is also a way to keep in touch with friends who are not necessarily near you and who share a common interest, so please keep it nice in here! no fights between people i don't wanna see that. It upsets me!

Thats about it i think... ill edit as necessary
Back to top Go down
http://2c2ts.omgforum.net

Our secret lives... ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2c2ts :: Rules and Regs :: What we are about-
Jump to: